Sunday, June 30, 2013

My life

My name is Michael Marzzacco and I've had a passion for sports for the past 10 years. I figured since I just started a sports blog my first entry is gonna talk about myself and why I wanted to start a blog.  I am 20 years old and I'm from Northern Virginia.  I am currently a journalism major at Radford University. Prior to Radford, I graduated from Potomac Falls High School in 2011. My love of sports started when I went to a baseball game up in Baltimore about 10 years ago. I fell in love with the atmosphere and I was hooked immediately. I am mainly a DC sports fan, with a NY background too, so for the past decade I've seen the best of things and (mostly) the worst of things. While in high school, I wrote sports articles for the school newspaper and a high school sports website called Gameday Magazine. I covered football, basketball, and baseball. I had a blast especially watching our basketball team win back-to-back state titles my junior and senior year. Today, I am entering my third year of college and my second year at Radford. I started this blog to help me out since I hope to be an aspiring journalist someday. I hope you enjoy. More entries coming this week

No comments:

Post a Comment