Thursday, June 18, 2015

Coming soon...

Now that the NHL and NBA season I'm gonna include more Nats and baseball related stories as well as anything that interests me. Even though this blog is mostly about sports I decided that I also want to include any personal stories and things that I just happen to find interesting. My first non-sports story which I've been working on for weeks is a review from Criss Angel's show that I attended a few weeks ago. For those that don't know me, magic has also been my passion for a long time and I'm even an amateur magician myself. I am also an avid runner and have a big run coming up next month that raises money for cancer so in the coming weeks I'm gonna write an in-depth story of why I'm doing it and how you can help me out. During the week of my run I'm gonna include pictures and stories of this big adventure. So now that summer is in full swing stay tuned for more posts and stories on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment