Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Wow I can't believe my last blog post was over a year ago!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while, A LOT has happened to me over this last year and I mean A LOT.  For starters, I'm now in the middle of my third year of college at Radford University.  While there, I am now a beat sports writer for our newspaper The Tartan and have my own sports talk show which I cohost along with Courtney Mendenhall at radiofreeradford.com.  In other news, I have developed into a much better runner and I recently ran my first half marathon in September.  I hope to do more races and running related activities in 2015. 

But ENOUGH about me. I am writing this post because 1. I need to get back to blogging. and 2. No better time than now.  There is a lot going on in the sports world especially here in the DC area. The Wizards are ballin right now and the Capitals are about to host hockey's signature event, the Winter Classic from Nationals Park.  Since the blogger bug has once again bit me, you'll see more posts from me about these two teams as well as Radford Hoops when I'm back at school.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment